Resolving Divorce & Family Law Issues Here & Abroad
At Reed, Centracchio & Associates, LLC, w provide comprehensive legal representation in Illinois concerning family law matters for clients in and around Chicago and across the U.S., and those impacted by the laws and cultures in other nations. Our firm provides a path for you to resolve your issue through skilled negotiation with opposing counsel, professional mediation services, and tenacious representation in court. From start to finish, we are committed to fully preparing your case through collaboration with financial, investigative, and other experts to give you the best chance of success.
If you are considering divorce, are involved in a post-divorce dispute over child custody or support issues, or have some other family law matter that needs to be resolved, look no further than Reed, Centracchio & Associates, LLC. Our firm is known for our team’s extensive professional experience, intensive case preparation, and client care. Our Chicago family lawyers can provide both U.S. and international knowledge to address any case, no matter how complex.
Discuss your legal needs with a family law attorney in Chicago in a free consultation. Reach out to us online or by phoning (312) 500-8344 to get started. We serve local clients in Chicago, Hinsdale, Cook County, DuPage County, Will County, and Kane County.
Family Law Services in Chicago
Our firm provides counsel and representation in family law matters, such as the following:
- Divorce: We represent clients in uncontested, contested, and high-asset cases, including those with international elements.
- International advisement: Through our affiliation with foreign law firms in France, Rome, and Milan and our understanding of foreign languages, culture, and family law-related issues, we can help you with even the most difficult matters.
- Hague Convention: Through this Convention, we can assist with international cases involving, child abduction, and child custody disputes.
- Child custody: In commonly contentious proceedings between parents, we have excelled in resolving even the most complicated and adversarial of cases.
- Child support: Let us help you obtain a support payment that serves the best interests of your child(ren) while remaining fair to both parents.
- Prenuptial agreements: Ensure your property and financial interests are protected in a comprehensive written agreement, should your upcoming marriage end in divorce.
- Mediation: Attorney Nicole Centracchio is a certified mediator who can help you resolve your issues privately without the emotional and financial distress of courtroom appearances.
Our Chicago family law lawyers take pride in the history of successes we have obtained for our clients through diligence, commitment, and a team approach. At our family law firm, you will have the benefit of the combined extensive knowledge and skills of proven legal professionals. Work with a team that has earned an outstanding reputation for thoroughness and tenacity in taking on even the most problematic family court cases.
Bryan V. Reed Principal Attorney
Nicole L. Centracchio Principal Attorney
Michelle L. Cassidy Managing Partner
Gabrielle DiPrimio Associate Attorney
Misty I. Gamino Associate Attorney
Lydia A. Karjaka Associate Attorney
Lindsay A. Saylors Associate Attorney
Emily S. Seaholm Associate Attorney
Chloë K. White Associate Attorney
Multi-Language Law Firm
Reed, Centracchio & Associates provides professional services in Illinois for individuals located in the United States, the European Union, and Canada. Correspondence is welcome in English, French, Spanish, and Italian.
The firm believes strongly in an attorney-client team approach and takes pride in working to resolve matters amicably where possible and through aggressive trial work when necessary.
Our firm concentrates on full preparedness of your case to put you in the strongest legal position for negotiation, mediation, or trial - we earn our reputation for being aggressive, prepared, and proactive.
We represent families from all walks of life. We do not discriminate against any person or groups of people but instead zealously represent the interests of our clients within the parameters of the law.